First I have to say that i'm so sorry that I havent write to here nearly two weeks ;oo? But now I fix it (--: Riikas graduate partys went great and head of the partys was pretty and happy :--D And that night I also went bath <3
| Oona helped us at party |
| I like sitting in windows. |
| :D |
| Me ~ |
| Me bathing (: |
At Monday 6.6 I had 'wear turquoise' day :--D And I give to the Mörri old Harry Potter cups box. And I think my turtle went love with it (--:
| Me ~ |
| <3 |
| 1. |
| 2. |
| 3. |
At Tuesday I went to Mukkulas beach to take some color to my skin and there was at the same time salsa/lationo dances! And same day my friend get OVERCUTE dalmatian Toivo <3
| dansers |
| Lahti :D |
| Mukkulas beach |
| Vesijärvi |
| Toivo |
| Toivo |
| 'Dont move, I want kiss you' |
10.6 Perjantaina kävin heittämässä talviturkin! Ja viikonloppu meni shoppaillessa ja muuten vaan oleskelussa (--:
At Friday 10.6 I went frist time to swim on lake! And weekend gone by shopping and being lazy (--:
ihana toi tokakuva(:
VastaaPoistaMäki tykkään (:
VastaaPoista