14.6.2011

Operation Dollhouse

Viime pävinä olen värkkäillyt vanhan nukkekotini kanssa (--: Sisustin sen uudestaan ja remppailin huonoja seiniä. Loppu tulos oli ihan hyvä, mutta silti puuttuu vielä TV, hella, verhoja,tauluja ja muuta krääsää :--D Siinä sisustaessa tuli myös syötyä herkkuja haha <3 Viimeistelin cosplay asuani tälle viikonlopulle ja tänään tein itselleni muunmuassa sauvan :--D Postaan huomenna kuvia asusta!

Last few days i have decorate my old dollhouse (--: I decorate all again and fixed some baad walls.  Finish was kinda nice , but theres still missing TV, stove, curtains and different pictures and some little things :--D I noticed that I ate kinda much sweet thing when I decorate dollhouse haha. I also finished (almost) my cosplay costume for this weekend and today, for exsample, i made wand to myself :--D I think I will post pictures about cosplay costume tomorrow!

Dollhouse :D

Hall

Toilet

Upstears hall

Living room

Bedroom


Cake <3

Summer feeling!

Chocolate <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

When you left me comment, I will smile to youu!