Do you mind
if I'm a
little broken
alone
not the
only one
torn to
pieces
if I'm not
capable to take love
feel the
right feelings
accept
taking care of
or just
feeling comfortable
if it's a
battle field to me
my feelings
and me
locked up
behind a
wall
whom
is going to
get through it?
You
all
no one.
Nobody can
know
except I
and I don't
So do you
mind if it's all a little bit hard for me?
How you are
going to handle me
if I'm just
a reflection
wondering
around

You will only ever live the life you create for yourself. Its your life where others can only try to persuade you, but decision must be taken by you and only you because people can walk with you, but not in your shoes. So, if decision is yours then you can always do what is right for you. when you do what is right for you, then I don't think, something like above thoughts will come to your mind. As simple as that. The more you take life complexly, the more it gets complex.
VastaaPoista