4.7.2012

Alingsås

Heipati rallaa, meikä päivittelee tällä kertaa Ruotsin puolelta! Meillä oli aamu lento, ja saavuimme Göteborgiin jossain kymmenen maissa. Nyt sitten on vaan nautittu lomasta ja syöty enemmän kuin tarpeeksi. Leikin myös tätini järjestelmäkameralla ja sain päivän aikana otettua 148 kuvaa, karsin teille tänne vaan parhaat (: Huomenna aamulla lähdetään ajamaan etelä Ruotsiin, Boståd olisi määränpää. Siellä sitten vierähtää päiviä juhliessa serkun häitä ja näillä näkymin visiteeraan vihdoin Kööpenhaminassa!

Well hellou, I update this time from Sweden! We had morning flight, and we arrived 10 am to Gothenburg. Now we have just enjoy the real holiday and ate more than enough. I also tested my aunts camera and took 148 photos at day, I picked best for you (: Tomorrow morning we start driving to Boståd (south part of sweden). I will be there days, because my cousin is getting married there and now I think we'll visit Copenhagen too!

Breakfast at Swedem












I don't know who took this, and I don't have an idea what I'm doing in this :D

1 kommentti:

  1. 148 pictures :O...but I don't believe you that only 14 out of 148 were best...you took others also best ;)

    VastaaPoista

When you left me comment, I will smile to youu!