Töitä töitä töitä. Pyykinpesua ja pakkaamista. Oli kyllä pakko vähän tankoillakkin (:
Ja tottakai nautin 12 tunnin yö unet ja join aamulla 3 kuppia kahvia <3 Ja tein vähän sisustusta, väliaikasta kylläkin. Parit kuvat myös menneltä työviikolta!
Work work work. Washing loots of laundry and packing. I had to little bit pole dance too (: And of course I enjoyed 12 hours sleep last night and drunk 3 cups coffee at morning <3 And I decorate my room, but it won't stay long like that. Few pics from last working week too!
| The House |
| My new coconut body butter! |
Laitoin aforismeja sanontoja tms peilini ympärille. Nyt voin sitten lueskella niitä tankoillessa (:
I put aforisms, mottos etc around my mirror. Now I can read them during pole dancing (:
Tää on perhonen, ei ehkä parhaasta mahdollisesta kuvakulmasta mutta kuitenkin.
This is butterfly, not the best angle but anyway.
You used the coconut body butter and at last came out being butterfly?? :D and I must say Smiling Hanna is so beautiful in the third picture ;)
VastaaPoista