Today I went to buy booked perfect high heels & handbag for my dress (: I'm little bit bag & shoe addicted, but those really stole my heart. Welcome to family new kids :D I checked also jewerlys from Snö Of Sweden, I found nice & timeless ear rings and bracelet. I got also pearl necklace from mom to 1950s style (: Now I have almost ready outfit, anymore missing black belt and petticoat (;
| About my hair, thank that damn wind -.- |
| black raybans ♥ |
| tidy little & big handbag |
| Enough room for things |
| Very nice shoulder strap |
| timeless ear rings |
| with somekind of gemstone |
| same stones than at ear rings but also white pearls |
| what do you think? |
| nice, don't you think? ♥ |
| they feel also nice, when wearing them |
| My new kids :D ♥ |
I wish I were that bag or shoe coz they stole ur heart :P...haha..Someone is going to look VIP with all those :D
VastaaPoistaOh, do I have admirer? (: Hahaha
VastaaPoistamulla ois mun blogissa sulle sellanen liebster blog -tunnustus! :) http://www.eetusreign.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-blog.html
VastaaPoistaOOO IHANAAA :D:D Kiituskiitus Eetu (: <3
VastaaPoista