19.12.2011

Early x-mas

Vietin tänään aikaista joulua, koska en jaksa raahata kaikkia lahjoja ruotsiin ja takaisin (: Sain oikeastaan todella paljon tavaraa, kiitos ihanille kavereille <3 Nyt illasta alkaa jo tulla stressiä pakkaamisen suhteen, lähtö ruotsiin aamulla ylihuomenna.. vaate kriisi!

I spended today early christmas, coz i dont see point to take presents for me to sweden and carry them back to finland (: I get really much awesome things, big thank you to my lovely friends <3 Now, at night, i start feeling stress about packing stuff, we go to sweden wednesday morning... clothing crisis!


the presents


omnomnom

thanks granny

luv it <3

thanks daddy

big thanks to Katja! One of the best presents!

moneymoneymoney

i fell in love with that scarf

i just love it!

todays clothes ( and scarf..)

How i get all my stuff to there? :D ITS JUST TOO SMALL.

1 kommentti:

  1. Wow wow wow...I am hell jealous :D, I don't have any :D and u have so many gifts and yet more to come in sweden??...

    VastaaPoista

When you left me comment, I will smile to youu!