7.10.2011

I'm here without you baby

Olen tässä ollut sairas lomalla keskiviikosta lähtien (: Tylsistyttävää maata kotona tekemättä mitään! Onneksi olo on nyt jo parempi ja maanantaina olen töihinkin menossa. Huomenna meille tulee  Sara ja Niko, syödään yhdessä ja jutellaan (: Mutta hyvää perjantai illan jatkoa kaikille lukijoille!

Ps. Voittaakohan Suomi jalkkiksessa Ruottin?

I've been sick from wednesday (: So boring to be at home and do nothing! Happily i'm feeling better now and i'm really going back to work at monday. Tomorrow Sara and Niko come here and we eat together - talktalktalk (: But, great friday night to you!

Ps. Are Finland going to win Sweden at football?








4 kommenttia:

  1. Get well soon perfectly Gurl :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. ohh..ya forgot to ask when is the match between finland and sweden?

    VastaaPoista
  3. It was yesterday night, and sweden won 2-1 -.-'

    VastaaPoista
  4. so sad..match missed and fin lost :(

    VastaaPoista

When you left me comment, I will smile to youu!