13.9.2011

Super rainy day!

Tänään päällimmäisenä ajatuksissa on sade, koko ajan sataa. Aurinko saattaa piipahtaa taivaalla hetkisen mutta sitten sade jatkuu. Taitaa vaan olla parasta tottua ajatukseen että nyt on syksy. Kävin tänään kävelemässä kaverini kanssa lenkkiä ja juteltiin kaikenlaista loppu matkasta yllätti sade ja esimerkiksi ihanan valko-vihreät puma kenkäni ovat nyt märät ja eivät enään niin valkoiset :-D

Today my thoughts are at rainy weather, its raining all time. Sun maybe comes to the sky for two minutes in day and then its raining again. Maybe i just should try to get used thought; now is autumn, no more sun shining days. I was walking today with my friend and we talktalktalk (like always) and when we were coming home started rain (suprise!). And for example my dear white-green puma shoes are now all wet and no more so shining white :-D

Look at it! Yellow leaves.

My dear shoes.

I'm the black angel :D

// Anteeksi tylsistä kuvista. Sorry for boring pics.//

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

When you left me comment, I will smile to youu!