Viime lauantaina mulla oli koulupäivä ja työskentelin kahvilassa koko päivän. Aikas vilinää oli. Ja jalat ihan poikki sen session jälkeen :D
Eilenä kävin laittamassa huonettani kuntoon isällä ja otin mukaaan jonkin verran omenoitakin (: Tulen luultavasti asumaan isälläni TET-viikkojen ajan, alkaen 3.10.
Maanantaina oli ihanalla tanko tanssi tunnilla (: Sateisen päivä valopilkku, vaikka flunssa vähän yrittikin päälle. Pääsimme edistymään jo erinäisiin nostoihin ja sivuittain tangolla roikkumiseen :D Kaunis kuvaus, olen pahoillani. Mutta tästä hyvästä että käytin heikkoja pieniä ranteitani tunnilla omistan nytten molemmissa käsissä kauniit tukisiteet...
Yes, i know i havent update this blog for a while. And the reason is test weeks, you just don’t have time to do anything else than read. Today we had math test and I hope the number will be nice! :) And tomorrow brings me new test, biology. And next week, okay, I don’t really wanna talk about it.
Last Saturday I had school day and I worked all day at Café . There was loots ooof people and terrible rush. And my feet after it, ouch :D
Yesterday I was getting my room at dads house to ready and I took some apples with me too (: I think I will live there when I have 2 TET-weeks, starting 3.10.
At Monday I was at pole dance lesson (: Rainy days one lightning moment, even the flu tried to come over me. In this time we tried different lifts and being sideways at pole. :D But my little week wrists could not really handle it and now I have in both hands ‘beautiful’ support bandages...

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
When you left me comment, I will smile to youu!