Tähän päivään totisesti sopii tuo Weather Girlsien - Its raining men! Täällä Lahessa on satanut koko päivän haha. JA ollut aika viileätä ja se kauan kaivattu kesä fiilis meni jonnekkin :--D No kaikenhan parantaa shoppailu? Ainakin naisilla ;--) Lähettiin Posan kanssa shoppailemaan, mie oikeastaan shoppasin vaan alusvaatteita,mutta Posa löysi uudet kivat kengät :--) Toivotaan että huomenna on parempi sää!
This days song is absolutely weather Girls - Its raining men! Here, in Lahti, had rain all day haha. And here have been also cold and that summer feeling scared rain and go away :--D Well, shopping fix everything right? When we talk about women ;--) I went with Posa to shopping, I buy only underwears, but Posa find nice new shoes! :--) No we just hope that tomorrow is better weather!
New panties <3
I find awesome bras :--D
Do you want the truth or something beautifull?
Paloma Faith
Sunnuntaina olin Tarun ja Suvin kanssa (--: Oli oikein hauskaa ja leikittiin taas vähän kameralla :--D Siis, kuvasia on paljolti! Ajattelin lisätä tähän perään vielä kuvia mökiltä.
I spend Sunday with Taru and Suvi (--: We had lots of fun and we played little bit with camera :--D So I have muuuch pics! I think I put here some pics from the cottage too.
Little little cat who doesnt have name yet
It was kinda good, but ramlösa svarta vinbär is still best!
Omnomnom (--:
Cheap and great :---D
We but my camera wanted take photo of sand.
We :--D
Suvi got the moves! ;--)
Taru little frog :--D
Me ~
Me,Lady Gaga-hoodie and 'key to my heart' - necklace <3
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
When you left me comment, I will smile to youu!